Who are we and why should you care?
Meet Roger is a Hr Tech & SaaS start-up founded in 2016 in Antwerp, Belgium. We streamline the internal comms for companies with a fragmented workforce who put their human capital first by offering a smart dashboard or CMS platform and combining this with a 'mobile first' way of reaching out towards every type of employee.
To keep fueling our growth, we are looking for a Customer Success Manager.
Customer Success is the foundation of our own success: we cannot exist unless our customers receive great value from our product. Everything we do, evolves around customer centricity. To ease the way our customers communicate with their employees, it is your goal to support and help all our Rogerians with their communication challenges.
This is what you do:
- You oversee the strategic onboarding of new accounts and ensure successful implementations
- You give training sessions about the use of Meet Roger. You assist customers in getting the most out of our product through a variety of different learning channels (by webinar, on-site visits ...)
- Standardize and document all relevant communication throughout our customer journey
- Proactive identification of user training needs and documenting them in our knowledge base for future reference
- Help report bugs to our development team and suggests product improvements
- Track and monitor account status and proactively manage critical onboarding issues from customers
- Define and execute internal processes to streamline and optimize work
- You are in close communication with the sales, marketing and product development
You would perfectly fit into our team, with following qualifications
- Native in Dutch, professional level of English and French.
- Passion for customer service and helping others.
- Great communication skills.
- Highly empathic as you’ll have to quickly understand users needs.
- Comfortable speaking to both decision makers and business users.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- IT affinity, experience with SaaS is a plus.
- Passion for life and the Meet Roger product.
- Degree in communications or related fields is a plus.