Our offices are located in Beveren-Waas, Belgium.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create site layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with our clients to match visual design intent
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS (SASS or LESS a plus)
- Experience with modern front-end task runners and bundlers like Webpack or Gulp.
- Solid understanding of version control tools like Git
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best practices
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets
- Strong intra-team communication and ability to express ideas
- Have opinions on how things should be planned, implemented, and maintained
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Experience with Vagrant or related technologies
- Basic Linux sysadmin knowledge
- Flexible working environment with a bright growth prospect
- Working in a small team where everyone’s input is extremely valuable
- Full-stack training course during the first couple of weeks
- Working in a fast-paced startup environment with lots of learning opportunities
- Adequate remuneration package
- 20 days of vacation + 12 days ADV per year
- MacBook and iPhone (or Nexus if you really want…)
- Mobile Subscription with 10Gb internet
- Hospitalization insurance
- 1 unlisted perk (apply to find out what it is)
Internal Corporate Communication Made Easy
Roger facilitates internal communication in many ways. First of all, Roger allows you to compose attractive messages in no time. Secondly, Roger makes targeting your audience a piece of cake.
Thirdly, the Roger dashboard gives you immediate insight in your communication landscape.